The Student Room Group

Struggling with Geography NEA

Hi!
I ****ed up and chose something pretty dumb for my NEA. I decided to do something revolving around water, which I was told was a good idea, however it turns out it was not.
I'm really struggling and I don't want to ask my geography teacher for help as she will 100% say I've left it too late (I have lol).

Anyways any advice would be appreciated - I'm mainly struggling with Literature Review, Methodology & Data Presentation (Specifically annotating images). I'm not really sure what to put for any of them and I'm not sure how much I'm supposed to write.
I did ask my geography teacher how much I need to write but she wasn't really helpful at all + she ended up changing all 3 of my hypothesis and I had to restart the whole thing.
Original post by shinybutton
Hi!
I ****ed up and chose something pretty dumb for my NEA. I decided to do something revolving around water, which I was told was a good idea, however it turns out it was not.
I'm really struggling and I don't want to ask my geography teacher for help as she will 100% say I've left it too late (I have lol).

Anyways any advice would be appreciated - I'm mainly struggling with Literature Review, Methodology & Data Presentation (Specifically annotating images). I'm not really sure what to put for any of them and I'm not sure how much I'm supposed to write.
I did ask my geography teacher how much I need to write but she wasn't really helpful at all + she ended up changing all 3 of my hypothesis and I had to restart the whole thing.

hello... i provide assignment help so if you do not mind, we can chat privately

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending