The Student Room Group

unit 3 applied science Jan 2024

hey guys, what do you think the topics will be for part A and B for January 19th 2024 exam?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by fai4ry
hey guys, what do you think the topics will be for part A and B for January 19th 2024 exam?

Isn’t the exam tommorow?
Reply 2
Original post by Ixku.-
Isn’t the exam tommorow?

are your talking about science investigations because that is on the 19th for me
Reply 3
Original post by fai4ry
are your talking about science investigations because that is on the 19th for me

i think you might be talking about unit 1
Reply 4
Original post by fai4ry
i think you might be talking about unit 1

I’m talking about the principle and applications I’m too scared yk 😭
Reply 5
Unit 3, so what was the topic for exam in 2024 January? physic, chemistry or biology?
Reply 6
Original post by nananona
Unit 3, so what was the topic for exam in 2024 January? physic, chemistry or biology?

it was photosynthesis and circuits, im sitting unit3 on friday and im thinking of nt revising these 2 because they cme up in the last recent paper but im scared to take that risk!!!
Original post by dani05_
it was photosynthesis and circuits, im sitting unit3 on friday and im thinking of nt revising these 2 because they cme up in the last recent paper but im scared to take that risk!!!
Ok second year here ressiting cuz i didnt really do well last year, i would say revise plants but DEFINETLY not circuits
please guys use this sheet of past topics ive just created now. Past topics applied science unit 3.png
Reply 8
Original post by rewdfrrom
Ok second year here ressiting cuz i didnt really do well last year, i would say revise plants but DEFINETLY not circuits
please guys use this sheet of past topics ive just created now. Past topics applied science unit 3.png

omg thank you!! im second yr resitting as well looool im glad im not yhe only one, defo gna revise plants now!
I have a feeling Enzymes is gonna come up cuz its barely come up
Original post by dani05_
omg thank you!! im second yr resitting as well looool im glad im not yhe only one, defo gna revise plants now!

Omg no wayyy!! i will be honest with u i havent revised much but im starting now and staying optimistic lol
just adding on to my predictions: i feel like enzyme & diffuision of molecules might come up
OR plants and enzymes
Reply 12
Omg no wayyy!! i will be honest with u i havent revised much but im starting now and staying optimistic lol

bruh same im in class rn im supposed to do my assignment but i have to revise im dying
Reply 13
just adding on to my predictions: i feel like enzyme & diffuision of molecules might come up
OR plants and enzymes

yes i was thinking enzymes and fuels will come up as well!!! fuel hasnt come up in a while
Original post by dani05_
yes i was thinking enzymes and fuels will come up as well!!! fuel hasnt come up in a while

I’m having trouble revising for the exam because there are so many different practicals for every topic and I don’t know which ones correct. How do you you revise for the exam?
Reply 15
Guys forget the unit 3 exam can anyone help me out with the unit 4 assignment c i hate it so much
Original post by Shaeseriki
I’m having trouble revising for the exam because there are so many different practicals for every topic and I don’t know which ones correct. How do you you revise for the exam?

dont stress yourself learning every practical, u should just be a bit familiar of what happens in the experiment, what you need to know is the general knowledge of that topic for example dont look at specific experiments for enzymes, just learn the content like how pH and temperature work, the collision theory, how proteins are formed. And learn how to make good graphs and tables generally
dont stress yourself learning every practical, u should just be a bit familiar of what happens in the experiment, what you need to know is the general knowledge of that topic for example dont look at specific experiments for enzymes, just learn the content like how pH and temperature work, the collision theory, how proteins are formed. And learn how to make good graphs and tables generally

Ok thank you so much I will do that instead !!
Reply 18
was the 12 marker on circuits for jan 2024?
Reply 19
was the jan 2024 ,12 marker on circuits for unit 3 ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending