The Student Room Group

Will I be invited to KPMG's Launch Pad?

Hi, i recently got an email saying I successfully completed the Delivering Outcomes stage for KPMG. They sent this email, however I am unsure about the likelihood of advancing to their Launch Pad stage. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

'Thank you for completing your recent Delivering Outcomes online assessment.

We’re pleased to let you know that you’ve successfully completed this stage of the process.

As we recruit on a rolling basis and due to a particularly high volume of applications received, we wanted to let you know that there are a number of candidates currently ahead of you in the process. Rest assured we are progressing applications as swiftly as we can and we will be in touch when we hope to be able to progress you to the next stage of the process our Launch Pad event as soon as possible.

Thank you for your interest in working for KPMG and the time and effort you have invested in your application so far.

We will contact you within the next 4 weeks, to provide an update if your application has not been progressed within this time.

If you no longer wish for your application to be considered, please let us know by email [email protected]'
Reply 1
I’ve just received this same email. What was the outcome for you in the end?
Reply 2
I received the same email today! Have you heard back from them?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending