The Student Room Group

How did everyone find the Chemisty? (Level 3 BTEC science Pearson)

How did everyone find the first exam this morning?
It was okay, I don’t think I revised enough of the topics that actually came up on the chemistry paper 😕

And physics I have no clue about, got confused with myself aswell as the questions haha

What about yourself?
Reply 2
Original post by tmartinez20
It was okay, I don’t think I revised enough of the topics that actually came up on the chemistry paper 😕

And physics I have no clue about, got confused with myself aswell as the questions haha

What about yourself?

I thought the chemistry was okay. I feel like the questions were kind of a trap because I knew the answer but I feel like I wasn’t actually applying any knowledge to achieve more marks per question so I’m not sure.

How did you find the Physics?
Reply 3
Original post by emeliaw

What about yourself?

I thought the chemistry was okay. I feel like the questions were kind of a trap because I knew the answer but I feel like I wasn’t actually applying any knowledge to achieve more marks per question so I’m not sure.

How did you find the Physics?

Oh I’ve just seen your message about the physics lol. Yeah I have no idea with the physics, the questions were so random and didn’t relate with the actual stuff I revised 😭
Reply 4

What about yourself?

How did you find the biology?! I think it was my worst by far 😭

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending