The Student Room Group

What BTEC Level 3 revision resources are there?

Essentially the title. I'll be starting yr 12 in September on btec applied science and btec psychology and I've scoured the internet byt can't find any revision wrbsites/apps specific to btec and ehile I realise A level revision would mostly cover me but it's frustrating knowing I'm inevitably missing bits out doing it so I was wondering what any BTEC students on here use?
Original post by Spacing_Out
Essentially the title. I'll be starting yr 12 in September on btec applied science and btec psychology and I've scoured the internet byt can't find any revision wrbsites/apps specific to btec and ehile I realise A level revision would mostly cover me but it's frustrating knowing I'm inevitably missing bits out doing it so I was wondering what any BTEC students on here use?

Hi, I did BTEC business and I was able to find some textbooks which were a good help. My exam board was Pearson so if you research that you might find some books for Psychology. In terms of online resources, TUTOR2U is a good website which could cover BTEC psychology. Is your exam board Pearson? Looking on the Pearson Website could also be helpful. YouTube is another idea which may have videos specific to your course.
Reply 2

There’s books available for the BTEC applied science.
Reply 3
Original post by ab33k
There’s books available for the BTEC applied science.

Hey,thank you but I've not started the course yet,I've reached out to ask what textbooks are required but haven't had a reply yet so I don't want to commit to a purchase and risk it might not be what is required.
Reply 4
Original post by gstudent12345
Hi, I did BTEC business and I was able to find some textbooks which were a good help. My exam board was Pearson so if you research that you might find some books for Psychology. In terms of online resources, TUTOR2U is a good website which could cover BTEC psychology. Is your exam board Pearson? Looking on the Pearson Website could also be helpful. YouTube is another idea which may have videos specific to your course.

Hi,thank you for replying I think my exam board is Pearson for both and I have managed to find a couple Youtube channels that have helped but finding a website is usually my preferred learning style so I'll definitely check out the ones you've mentioned. Sorry for the late reply I forgot to turn my notifications back on for Student Room.
Reply 5
Hey,thank you but I've not started the course yet,I've reached out to ask what textbooks are required but haven't had a reply yet so I don't want to commit to a purchase and risk it might not be what is required.

i don’t think any textbooks are required. i did the btec level 3 extended diploma in applied science and didn’t buy any books or revise. my college just had both Pearson applied science books available if needed.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending