The Student Room Group

Will I get into loreto manchester college

I have five 7s and three 6s, a really good personal statement. I've already gotten into xaverian but I want to know am I likely to get into loreto. Responses would be great
Yes you would likely get into loreto. Those grades are good they arent looking for only those with all nines
Reply 2
Original post by Intrepiful989
Yes you would likely get into loreto. Those grades are good they arent looking for only those with all nines

my friends got a letter with acceptance last week for a interview this Thursday I haven't received one yet, I'm kind of losing hope. In my most recent mocks I got only 9s,8s and 7s
Original post by Fader
my friends got a letter with acceptance last week for a interview this Thursday I haven't received one yet, I'm kind of losing hope. In my most recent mocks I got only 9s,8s and 7s

yo I got 5 4 6 and 7 8 still got accepted into xaverian and parrs wood i don’t see why they won’t accept you plus if you desperate call the school on results day and grab a place 😊
Original post by Fader

same my grades are good 7,8,9 and my friends applied with me/after me before xmas holidays and they've heard back and had interviews and i haven't just had a postcard :frown:
Reply 5
Original post by Icantchoose
same my grades are good 7,8,9 and my friends applied with me/after me before xmas holidays and they've heard back and had interviews and i haven't just had a postcard :frown:

My mum called and they said they're doing it by application the admissions officer checked my application and they said a decision hasn't been made they just haven't gotten to it yet that's all so you're fine just wait
Original post by Fader
My mum called and they said they're doing it by application the admissions officer checked my application and they said a decision hasn't been made they just haven't gotten to it yet that's all so you're fine just wait

oh right okay thanks for replying, when did you hand your application as I handed it right before the christmas holidays
Reply 7
oh right okay thanks for replying, when did you hand your application as I handed it right before the christmas holidays

when was their interview
Original post by Fader
when was their interview

at like at the end of january, when did u hand ur application?
Reply 9
at like at the end of january, when did u hand ur application?

mid november

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending