The Student Room Group

Has anyone not heard from Loreto or Xaverian in Manchester?

I feel like it’s just me. Have chased but they say wait until the end of March….

Anyone else? Or didn’t hear until last minute in years before? School are no help.
Don’t worry I was in your position last year, I got my Xaverian one around mid feb but didn’t hear from Loreto until mid march

It’ll come soon <3
Thank you for replying fingers crossed
Reply 3
Original post by Just bliss <3
Don’t worry I was in your position last year, I got my Xaverian one around mid feb but didn’t hear from Loreto until mid march

It’ll come soon <3

Did you get a letter or an email?
Original post by Myrna70
Did you get a letter or an email?

Letters first and then an email to confirm it a couple days later (from both of them)
Reply 5
Original post by Just bliss <3
Letters first and then an email to confirm it a couple days later (from both of them)

Thank you! If you don’t mind me asking, which did you choose?
Original post by Myrna70
Thank you! If you don’t mind me asking, which did you choose?

No worries, I chose Loreto and to be honest im really happy here with my subjects (maths, f maths, economics and french)

It’s a good mixture of pushing you and giving you independence whereas xaverian leans more towards giving students more independence so it depends on what fits you best x
Original post by LydiaLunches
Thank you for replying fingers crossed

Hi did you end up getting a conditional offer because im worried i haven't got one yet and everyone I know has got one and done their interviews :frown:
Original post by Icantchoose
Hi did you end up getting a conditional offer because im worried i haven't got one yet and everyone I know has got one and done their interviews :frown:

same i aint get nothing
Original post by LydiaLunches
I feel like it’s just me. Have chased but they say wait until the end of March….
Anyone else? Or didn’t hear until last minute in years before? School are no help.
did you end up getting into the college

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending