The Student Room Group

Loreto Interview

Hi guys do most people applying to loreto college get an interview. Also I chose physics, maths and further maths as my 3 subjects on my application, however I wanna switch further maths to chemistry. How can that be done?
Hi, you can either contact the college by email or you can just wait till enrolment day (which is after results day) and they will ask to confirm/change your subjects anyway.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi, you can either contact the college by email or you can just wait till enrolment day (which is after results day) and they will ask to confirm/change your subjects anyway.

Oh okay cool
Reply 3
Original post by LNCH
Hi guys do most people applying to loreto college get an interview. Also I chose physics, maths and further maths as my 3 subjects on my application, however I wanna switch further maths to chemistry. How can that be done?

Under Loretos policy if you are a successful applicant and loreto are interested in having you at their college they’ll send you an interview date.
A lot of people who I know are getting interviews and if you want to change your option I advise to not email them.
Personally I have emailed them many times and they never and I mean NEVER respond through email so give them a call and let them know you’d like to change your options.

I hope this helps :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending