The Student Room Group

Extracurriculars for Cambridge Muslim Jewish relations mphil

Hi, I’m currently a first year medical student and I’m seriously considering applying to do the Muslim Jewish relations mphil with the Cambridge AMES faculty (between my 3rd and 4th year). I’ve already confirmed with them that they consider intercalating medical students as the same as graduates. I wanted to know if there are any things I can do to help my application in these next few years? I am learning Arabic and should hopefully have finished the Madina books by then. Any suggestions would be very helpful :smile:
Original post by Faisal101
Hi, I’m currently a first year medical student and I’m seriously considering applying to do the Muslim Jewish relations mphil with the Cambridge AMES faculty (between my 3rd and 4th year). I’ve already confirmed with them that they consider intercalating medical students as the same as graduates. I wanted to know if there are any things I can do to help my application in these next few years? I am learning Arabic and should hopefully have finished the Madina books by then. Any suggestions would be very helpful :smile:

Get involved and show commitment to practical experience with a charity/organisation working in this area.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending