The Student Room Group

How to make this engineering project

Hi all!

Im looking into possible projects I could undertake. I am in Year 11 and need to make an engineering project for a scholarship I am applying for. It needs to be something impressive and demonstrates engineering ability. I have a huge passion for aviation and planes however I am not very experienced when it comes to making engineering projects. I do DT and thigns but I’ve not rlly done a solely engineering project so this will be my first time. Could anyone give me any impressive ideas in relation to aviation that I could make that is not just a plane as that wouldn’t be enough to teslly get in the plane would have to have some sort of feature and decently in depth engineering calculations or something shown with it for it to be deemed as high enough in quality. And also any ideas suggestion I would really appreciate if they could put a step by step manual or guide for me to follow and also say why it would impress the Scolarship people and as well as that links to the things I would need to buy to make this product succesful would be super appreciated!!

Quick Reply

Latest