The Student Room Group

Bank Of england degree apprenticeship 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by a1_haris
just got rejected for econ

yeah same i got rejected from economist, i think i remember u were u wearing a black suit btw?
I havnt been rejected but not heard back from the data analyst role
Original post by e444444
same just got rejected for tech idk why it took them so long for a rejection, oh well also make sure to ask for feedback as stated in the email

Wait why have I not been rejected then? I’m just getting aired rn
Original post by e444444
same just got rejected for tech idk why it took them so long for a rejection, oh well also make sure to ask for feedback as stated in the email

What email was it as well
Original post by moshistarr
yeah same i got rejected from economist, i think i remember u were u wearing a black suit btw?

yhyh black suit and tie
yhyh black suit and tie

Wow I thought you done good in the tesmwork task when both groups were combined, surprising how they rejected u
did you get your feed back back anyone for the economist? Helpful I guess
Reply 147
Wow I thought you done good in the tesmwork task when both groups were combined, surprising how they rejected u

were you in group 1 or two on the day?
Original post by NSR51
were you in group 1 or two on the day?

I think I was in two

thanks man, i thought i did pretty well too but it is what it is. what were you wearing btw imma try see if i remember you
thanks man, i thought i did pretty well too but it is what it is. what were you wearing btw imma try see if i remember you

nah icl ibr I didn’t do amazing I was wearing a blue shirt I think I can’t remember myself what I wore
I got my feedback for BOE. Was really basic.

Thank you for your patience with us during this process.

As requested, please find the feedback from your interview and group assessments below.

I can confirm you performed well at each stage of the assessment centres. However, we saw a high number of strong candidates this round and so were unable to offer you a role on this occasion, I know this is bitter sweet to hear but I have included some of the positive feedback from the assessors below.

In the group session the candidate comfortably lead quite a bit of the discussion, driving it forward and keeping time to ensure the group succesfully achieved the desired outcome. The candidate sought input from other candidates, ensuring everyone was included.

In the interview the candidate showed bubbly, friendly attitude and used examples of mentoring younger children to show ability to earn trust and to lead.

We received an extremely high number of applications for this recruitment round.

We appreciate the time you invested in the process.

Kind regards,

This is the entire email
Original post by Robin Costache
As requested, please find the feedback from your interview and group assessments below.
I can confirm you performed well at each stage of the assessment centres. However, we saw a high number of strong candidates this round and so were unable to offer you a role on this occasion, I know this is bitter sweet to hear but I have included some of the positive feedback from the assessors below.
In the group session the candidate comfortably lead quite a bit of the discussion, driving it forward and keeping time to ensure the group succesfully achieved the desired outcome. The candidate sought input from other candidates, ensuring everyone was included.
In the interview the candidate showed bubbly, friendly attitude and used examples of mentoring younger children to show ability to earn trust and to lead.
We received an extremely high number of applications for this recruitment round.
Kind regards,
This is the entire email

I did the Economist one and was in group 1 I think?
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by Robin Costache
Kind regards,
This is the entire email

rah yeah mine was similar but the last two paragraphs were different for everyone Im guessing oh well I’ve moved on from boe now
rah yeah mine was similar but the last two paragraphs were different for everyone Im guessing oh well I’ve moved on from boe now

did you apply to any other apprenticeships
Is anyone who got on planning on moving out ?
has anyone heard back from financial services
Reply 157
Is anyone still waiting on the economist one?
Original post by NNM1

no, they rejected me
Original post by NNM1

Yes. Still haven't heard anything yet.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending