The Student Room Group
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford

MSt Women Gender and Sexuality Studies Oxford University 2022

Hey guys! Has anyone else applied to this Masters? If so have you heard back? x

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi! :smile: I applied in November, was told in January that I am being 'reassessed against the January applicants' but haven't heard anything since then!
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford
Reply 2
Ok! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you, let's keep in touch!
Hi! My upload button disappeared on Wednesday and I've just received my 2am rejection hehe. Wishing you all the best in your applications! :h:
Hi I was notified that I am being 'reassessed against the January applicants' back in January, but haven't heard since then.

By the way, is the upload button that everyone is talking about the one on the application portal under the 'Supporting Documents' tab and right below 'Select the type of document you wish to submit'? If so, mine hasn't disappeared yet... Does the button disappear when the admissions office is ready to make a decision on your application?
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 5
Hey everyone, I received an offer last week Wednesday- but I can only accept If I have funding. I was nominated for a scholarship and I am hoping to know by the end of the week. Good luck to everyone! I think the early acceptance was more related to my scholarship application.
Reply 6
Hey! What scholarship did you apply to?
Reply 7
Original post by timo2022
Hey everyone, I received an offer last week Wednesday- but I can only accept If I have funding. I was nominated for a scholarship and I am hoping to know by the end of the week. Good luck to everyone! I think the early acceptance was more related to my scholarship application.

Also, when did you apply? 🙃
Reply 8
Hi guys! I also applied to this course and still waiting for results. Anyone got updates?
Reply 9
Original post by ktjleecy
Hi guys! I also applied to this course and still waiting for results. Anyone got updates?

No updates yet 😥
My upload button has disappeared !
Reply 11
Mine has too...not long now then!

Reply 12

Good luck!
Has anyone heard any updates today?
No updates as of today…
No updates for me either. I still have the upload button as well
Hey guys, has anyone had any news today?
Reply 17
Original post by Tengnyang
No updates for me either. I still have the upload button as well

No news. I still have the upload button too.
Original post by LetF
No news. I still have the upload button too.

same here
anyone receiving results? my upload button finally disappears and guess it's bad news...but I have decided to go to another program so it's mostly curiosity at the moment

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending