The Student Room Group

Rejected from sainsburys job reposted?

I was rejected from sainsburys as a general merchandise assistant. It was 2 weeks before they replied back. First time they said Monday I contacted them on Tuesday and they said end of the week. When I called up Friday they said it was Monday and then I got a rejection email this morning Saturday. What could I possibly have done wrong. Then I came to find out that they have reposted the job and 2 more adverts this morning.
Original post by Helloworld24
I was rejected from sainsburys as a general merchandise assistant. It was 2 weeks before they replied back. First time they said Monday I contacted them on Tuesday and they said end of the week. When I called up Friday they said it was Monday and then I got a rejection email this morning Saturday. What could I possibly have done wrong. Then I came to find out that they have reposted the job and 2 more adverts this morning.

If the ads don't say anything about previous applicants, reapply.
Original post by Admit-One
If the ads don't say anything about previous applicants, reapply.

The rejection email said its best to wait 6 months
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 3
Selection is relative to other candidates and frequently pretty subjective. It is not at all uncommon for decisions to take a long while and for deadlines in getting back to candidates to extend. And of course it’s different to get feedback. All you can do is reflect if there’s anything you would do differently next time

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending