The Student Room Group

Student loans company

Hi, I have an email from my lecturer outlining my withdrawal from university regarding ill health, is this email okay to print off and send to Student Finance as evidence?
Original post by Bettyboo88w
Hi, I have an email from my lecturer outlining my withdrawal from university regarding ill health, is this email okay to print off and send to Student Finance as evidence?

Hi Betty,

If you have withdrawn from your course, your university need to send us a change of circumstances to confirm this. Once received, this will show online and you will be sent new paperwork in the post.

Thanks,
Claire
Reply 2
Original post by Claire SFE
Hi Betty,

If you have withdrawn from your course, your university need to send us a change of circumstances to confirm this. Once received, this will show online and you will be sent new paperwork in the post.

Thanks,
Claire

Hi,

That has already happened and it shows online that I have withdrawn. I am trying to apply for extra funding and I have been advised that I need evidence from my lecturer that I withdrew on grounds of ill health. Can I send the email to Student Finance ?
Hi,

That has already happened and it shows online that I have withdrawn. I am trying to apply for extra funding and I have been advised that I need evidence from my lecturer that I withdrew on grounds of ill health. Can I send the email to Student Finance ?

We don't have an email address. You can upload this online in your account under the evidence upload option. This link shows you how here https://youtu.be/rOMx_EG5JWk

Anything you send include a cover letter with your name, customer reference number and short explanation why you're sending it.

Thanks,
Claire
Reply 4
Many thanks, Claire,

I am reapplying for a masters course and I have had to do this on paper because I was already issued student finance, so I am unable to to apply online and therefor access the facility to upload evidence, that is why I am asking if I can print off and post the email from my lecturer in order for this to add to my compelling circumstances regarding applying for finance again
(edited 4 months ago)
Many thanks, Claire,

I am reapplying for a masters course and I have had to do this on paper because I was already issued student finance, so I am unable to to apply online and therefor access the facility to upload evidence, that is why I am asking if I can print off and post the email from my lecturer in order for this to add to my compelling circumstances regarding applying for finance again

If you're applying for the master's then you would be best to post it altogether. I can't guarantee they would accept an email print out as usually we would require a letter from the professional body who knows of the Compelling Personal Reasons (CPR). They must detail what the CPR is, how it affected your studies and the dates it affected you. It will then be up to the team if they accept this or not.

Thanks,
Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending