The Student Room Group

resitting yr12 TWICE?!?

hello everyone, i am currently a yr12 retake student. i was at private school last year and it went horribly wrong, so i decided to move to public school this year and retake the year. only now have i realised that sixth form isnt for me and i would be better off at a college. i don’t mind being behind 2 years, but i’m just wondering if any medical school in the UK will consider me. for gcses, i obtained all 8s.

i have applied to 2 colleges and they are willing to accept me. i definitely feel like moving schools will be better for me, i just want to know if i am able to get into medical school as that is my end goal.
Reply 1
Original post by zarasmiakhan
hello everyone, i am currently a yr12 retake student. i was at private school last year and it went horribly wrong, so i decided to move to public school this year and retake the year. only now have i realised that sixth form isnt for me and i would be better off at a college. i don’t mind being behind 2 years, but i’m just wondering if any medical school in the UK will consider me. for gcses, i obtained all 8s.

i have applied to 2 colleges and they are willing to accept me. i definitely feel like moving schools will be better for me, i just want to know if i am able to get into medical school as that is my end goal.

yes, as long as you meet the medical school requirements and do search for a few and get in touch with them to be on the safe side

Quick Reply

Latest