The Student Room Group

DWP work coach RESERVE LIST

Hi all, I scored 29 at interview and made reserve list. How many of you have had offers of roles (even different job roles) while being on reserve and after how long please? Thanks
I am currently on the DWP reserve list with a score of 27.

My current role in civil service (not DWP) was offered to me after being on the reserve list for two months.
Reply 2
Original post by dustymonkey
I am currently on the DWP reserve list with a score of 27.

My current role in civil service (not DWP) was offered to me after being on the reserve list for two months.

Fingers crossed I get an offer for something I can’t bare undertaking another PRVI lol 😂
Reply 3
Original post by Lissylou87
Hi all, I scored 29 at interview and made reserve list. How many of you have had offers of roles (even different job roles) while being on reserve and after how long please? Thanks

Hi i scored 24 made the reserves list for job roles in Leeds for the disability dept, , tbh i thought i had failed at the video interview.
Reply 4
I just got a reserve list email asking if I would be happy with another area (the area is my home town so yes). And that I needed to reply by tomo and they offer in merit order. Fingers crossed I get good news
I just got a reserve list email asking if I would be happy with another area (the area is my home town so yes). And that I needed to reply by tomo and they offer in merit order. Fingers crossed I get good news

That sounds really promising! Fingers crossed for you!
Reply 6

Hey Lissy, scored 27 and of course reserve list for me too 😭 I'll need to take up another job as I'm unemployed at the moment, and if I won't find anything until March or April, my LL will evict me 😔 Fingers crossed we won't need to wait months to get an offer!
Reply 7
Original post by Niomi82
Hey Lissy, scored 27 and of course reserve list for me too 😭 I'll need to take up another job as I'm unemployed at the moment, and if I won't find anything until March or April, my LL will evict me 😔 Fingers crossed we won't need to wait months to get an offer!

Don’t loose hope I was only on the reserve list a few days before I was offered a role in an area in my home town! Fingers crossed you hear something really soon x
Fellow reserve-listers, I'm pleased to say I have received a conditional offer today after being placed on reserve list on 11 January.
Reply 9
Original post by dustymonkey
Fellow reserve-listers, I'm pleased to say I have received a conditional offer today after being placed on reserve list on 11 January.

Congratulations!👏🥳
Reply 10
Whooohooo congratulations that’s amazing x
Thank you both! I’m delighted!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending