The Student Room Group

CIivil Service EO Reserve list

Hi,
Anyone been called from an EO Reserve list? Any thoughts.
Thank you
Reply 1
Original post by rakibul4022
Hi,
Thank you

Hi not personally but my friend has just had an offer after being on the reserve list for around 2 months
Reply 2
Original post by Camilla12
Hi not personally but my friend has just had an offer after being on the reserve list for around 2 months

Do you know the roles or score?Thank you
Reply 3
Do you know the roles or score?Thank you

Yes it's for an EO work coach and she scored 24. We both applied at the same time. I had an offer and she was placed on the reserve list. She was contacted this morning with an offer for her 1st choice.
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 4
Yes it's for an EO work coach and she scored 24. We both applied at the same time. I had an offer and she was placed on the reserve list. She was contacted this morning with an offer for her 1st choice.

Thank you
Reply 5
Thank you

Normally 24 you get a straight offer?
Reply 6
Normally 24 you get a straight offer?

24 is the minimum requirement, however I think it depends on location and availability. Some but not all go straight through to an offer with a score of 24, some score higher and still go on the reserve list.
Reply 7
24 is the minimum requirement, however I think it depends on location and availability. Some but not all go straight through to an offer with a score of 24, some score higher and still go on the reserve list.

I have scored 22 and reserve list.how did you find out the minimum is 24 if I may ask.thank you
Reply 8
Oh I'm not sure then, I was going off info on the dwp site. Maybe its different for each region.

We use behaviour based questions and Strength based questions. Behaviour questions will be scored 1-7 with candidates required to score a minimum of 4 for each question to pass.
Reply 9
Hi,
Thank you

I've called people from EO reserve lists.

Thoughts are it's pretty irrelevant unless you're someone on the list being called from it.
Reply 10
Oh I'm not sure then, I was going off info on the dwp site. Maybe its different for each region.

We use behaviour based questions and Strength based questions. Behaviour questions will be scored 1-7 with candidates required to score a minimum of 4 for each question to pass.

Different for different departments too. I'm more familiar with 1-5 scoring with 3s other than one 2 needed to pass

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending