The Student Room Group

DWP Learning Delivery Officer

Hi everyone

I’ve got an interview for the DWP learning delivery officer role. Is this a relatively new role, as I’m not seeing much about it online?

If anyone’s applied or had any experience with being or applying to be a DWP LDO then please let me know if you have any tips or advice! I’m really nervous.

Thank you :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Anyone? :smile:
Hi, doesn’t look like many other people applying for the role were in here. How did you get on in the end?
Reply 3
HI I applied but went in reserve
And did you ever get the job?
Reply 5
Original post by Waterfairy
And did you ever get the job?

Hi I scored 6,6,6 fr behaviours, and I'm not sure about the strengths. As I can't remember if it was 3 or 4 questions fr strengths. But in total i scored 29 in total. I was told of the outcome last week and I'm on reserve. Very disappointed as I assumed my scores were good enough to be appointed
How did you get on..?
I’m on the reserve list too - we’ve clearly done well enough to get a job but there aren’t any for us in our locations. Quite possibly the worst outcome in many ways.
Reply 7
I’m on the reserve list too - we’ve clearly done well enough to get a job but there aren’t any for us in our locations. Quite possibly the worst outcome in many ways.

Yea has really put me off applying. I applied for the home office too and on reserve for that. Its tiring preparing and doing the interviews to be told that you're on a 1 year waiting list. This job really appealed to me. I've accepted work coach in the meantime. Though I felt I would have been more suited for this role. Feel deflated with the whole process. Btw what did you score please ans when were you put on the waiting list and which locations.
Thanks for replying!
First choice Preston, second Manchester - what about you? I don’t have any other applications in at the moment
Reply 9

First choice Preston, second Manchester - what about you? I don’t have any other applications in at the moment

Exactly same choices as me! What did u score and did u get your results similar time as me?
Website was updated 2nd March
Website was updated 2nd March

And what was your score? Just 2get an idea as I asked where I was on the reserve; and I'm 50.something! Lol..so hopes r dashed
Any more updates at all?
Any more updates at all?

Funnily enough there is! I got offered a provisional
Have u heard back?
I've asked for a discussion as it doesn't state location and I'm waiting on another job offer too. Should hear from that next week...real relief to have got this too! Hope you've had some good new too!
(edited 1 year ago)
Same re offer but no locations. Congrats!
(Original post by Waterfairy)Same re offer but no locations. Congrats!

thank you! and congrats to you too!
Yea there are a few questions I wanted to ask. 3 departments were mentioned that we could be placed in. so wanted to know which, and also the location. BTW how did you score in the interview? I'm just curious whether they had put us all in reserve as default, so that they could place us in the roles.
Are you an internal candidate? if so you will probably start within a month or so otherwise the on boarding is abpout 6-8 weeks inc notice at current employment.
I’ve got a few questions for them too - start dates and locations being up there
(edited 1 year ago)
Have you managed to actually have a discussion with the recruitment team yet? I’m still waiting…

(Original post by afzal.h)(Original post by Waterfairy)Same re offer but no locations. Congrats!

Yea there are a few questions I wanted to ask. 3 departments were mentioned that we could be placed in. so wanted to know which, and also the location. BTW how did you score in the interview? I'm just curious whether they had put us all in reserve as default, so that they could place us in the roles.
Are you an internal candidate? if so you will probably start within a month or so otherwise the on boarding is abpout 6-8 weeks inc notice at current employment.
Reply 18
Have you managed to actually have a discussion with the recruitment team yet? I’m still waiting…

(Original post by afzal.h)(Original post by Waterfairy)Same re offer but no locations. Congrats!

Hi ope youre well! don't know if you're going to see this message..as it's a few months down the line but thought I'd try!
did you get a start date and have you started and if so what location?
Reply 19
Hello again, yes I did eventually get a start date but haven’t started yet. Got Preston, which was my first choice. How did you other applications go and are you taking the DWP job?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending