The Student Room Group
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford

MSc Biodiversity, Conservation and Management

Hi everyone! I couldn’t find any threads for this programme yet. Good luck to everyone else who applied! :smile:
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi everyone! I couldn’t find any threads for this programme yet. Good luck to everyone else who applied! :smile:

Thank you, you too! There pretty quick in getting back to you
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #2
Thank you, you too! There pretty quick in getting back to you

That’s a relief! How long did it take approximately in your case?
That’s a relief! How long did it take approximately in your case?

Definitely, I got a reply in Dec/Jan as I applied in November.
Reply 4
Thanks for sharing. I’m very nervous so I hope to find out soon! If you don’t mind me asking, what is your background?
Thanks for sharing. I’m very nervous so I hope to find out soon! If you don’t mind me asking, what is your background?

No worries, I hope you find out soon! I graduated from a non-Russell group but have research and work experience in well-known Engos and conservation organisations. I've won some awards and spoken at a few conferences.
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous #2
No worries, I hope you find out soon! I graduated from a non-Russell group but have research and work experience in well-known Engos and conservation organisations. I've won some awards and spoken at a few conferences.

Sounds like an interesting background; I hope to meet you next year! I have not heard anything yet, but it has only been 3 weeks since I applied. Where you given a deadline to confirm your offer?
Sounds like an interesting background; I hope to meet you next year! I have not heard anything yet, but it has only been 3 weeks since I applied. Where you given a deadline to confirm your offer?

Thank you, likewise! hopefully you'll hear soon in the 8-10 week mark 🙂 I was given a deadline to confirm my offer
Reply 8
My upload button had disappeared. Super nervous and hope to receive the outcome soon 🤞🏼
My upload button had disappeared. Super nervous and hope to receive the outcome soon 🤞🏼
Good luck!!
My upload button has also disappeared!
Just got a rejection for the BCM.
Original post by Anonymous #3
Just got a rejection for the BCM.
Same.. Very sad
Really sorry to hear this!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending