The Student Room Group
University of Northampton
Northampton

Is anyone going to graphic design in 2024 in university of Northampton?

Hi I got an unconditional offer from university of Northampton. I’m planning to join the campus in September 2024. I’m going to graphic communication design. Is anyone joining?
Hi! I’m applying for 2024 September. I have an online interview next week. Can you share me some tips on interview? My portfolio isn’t strong and I’m so nervous. Do i have to print out my portfolio to present during interview? Any advice helps.
Northampton
Original post by Lunazzzz
Hi! I’m applying for 2024 September. I have an online interview next week. Can you share me some tips on interview? My portfolio isn’t strong and I’m so nervous. Do i have to print out my portfolio to present during interview? Any advice helps.

Hi there, I was nervous for my interview but it was in personal. First things first, relax! The tutors were really nice and I showed them my portfoilo using a website I made from wix. Quick tip, send the portfolio from wix showcasing your portfoilo and show it to them a week prior by emailing them so they can see. If you want to print then that's up to you since you can show it to them. But incase send your portfolio to them for even better results. The teachers are nice so just ask them questions like, 'Why this course standout more?' 'Or maybe the timetable' and thats it! You'll be fine dw.
Original post by Bakedbeanlover
Hi there, I was nervous for my interview but it was in personal. First things first, relax! The tutors were really nice and I showed them my portfoilo using a website I made from wix. Quick tip, send the portfolio from wix showcasing your portfoilo and show it to them a week prior by emailing them so they can see. If you want to print then that's up to you since you can show it to them. But incase send your portfolio to them for even better results. The teachers are nice so just ask them questions like, 'Why this course standout more?' 'Or maybe the timetable' and thats it! You'll be fine dw.

Thank you for your comment. I already submitted myportfolio three days ago. What was your interview like? Wasit a group interview? What kinds of questions did theteachers ask you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending