The Student Room Group

I can’t figure him out

There’s this cute guy on my course. We did a group project last semester with 2 other people but he and I didn’t really talk to each other. So I was really surprised this semester when he came and sat with me in all our classes, especially since his friends are in them too. We talk a lot, he’s funny and compliments me, but outside of class he doesn’t so much as acknowledge me.

He’s really sweet when it’s just us and he seems pretty interested in everything I say. I just don’t know if I’m reading too much into it - does he like me and is just a little awkward or does he only see me as a friend that helps with his work?
Original post by Anonymous #1
There’s this cute guy on my course. We did a group project last semester with 2 other people but he and I didn’t really talk to each other. So I was really surprised this semester when he came and sat with me in all our classes, especially since his friends are in them too. We talk a lot, he’s funny and compliments me, but outside of class he doesn’t so much as acknowledge me.

He’s really sweet when it’s just us and he seems pretty interested in everything I say. I just don’t know if I’m reading too much into it - does he like me and is just a little awkward or does he only see me as a friend that helps with his work?

Same thing literally with a guy in my school
When my friend asked him he said I was a three out of ten and he doesn’t like me because I’m not over an 8/10 but then when I ask other guys they say I’m an 8-9/10
I didn’t understand his problem cuz I’m clearly not a 3 and he and I were getting along perfectly fine
Even his friends would say that he thinks I’m fit but idk what’s wrong with him
I catch him staring at me from time to time and even when we pass by each other he would laugh and say my name but then apart from that we don’t talk
Like bro he needs to make his mind up cuz I’m starting to lose interest
But I’d say go for it
As long as u like him then yeah
Get one of your friends to push you into him
Original post by Anonymous #2
Same thing literally with a guy in my school
When my friend asked him he said I was a three out of ten and he doesn’t like me because I’m not over an 8/10 but then when I ask other guys they say I’m an 8-9/10
I didn’t understand his problem cuz I’m clearly not a 3 and he and I were getting along perfectly fine
Even his friends would say that he thinks I’m fit but idk what’s wrong with him
I catch him staring at me from time to time and even when we pass by each other he would laugh and say my name but then apart from that we don’t talk
Like bro he needs to make his mind up cuz I’m starting to lose interest
But I’d say go for it
As long as u like him then yeah
Get one of your friends to push you into him

I can’t lie school is very different to (I presume based on the word ‘course’ being used) university. No one cares who’s a what out of ten by that age.

The fact he’s not maki mg an effort much outside of the course itself, I would suggest if you see him saying hey and having a quick chat, it’ll show if you’re more of a course-only buddy or whether he’s happy to be good out of the course.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending