The Student Room Group

Ancient History and Archaology offer holders/applicants

Anyone else planning on doing archaeology and ancient history at uni? I'm struggling to find people doing a similar course. I have offers from Exeter, Royal Holloway, Reading and Kent.
Original post by imitired
Anyone else planning on doing archaeology and ancient history at uni? I'm struggling to find people doing a similar course. I have offers from Exeter, Royal Holloway, Reading and Kent.

Hey, I am - at Exeter. There aren't many people doing it - particularly young ones, it seems.

Hi there,

It's great to hear you're considering studying with us at Royal Holloway! You can also find out more about our department here: https://www.royalholloway.ac.uk/research-and-teaching/departments-and-schools/classics/about-us/.

Feel free to get in touch with one of our Classics students here: https://api.unibuddy.co/og/royal-holloway/buddies/students/653100ba523ffa0767e35052?buddyPosition=share - they'll be able to share some of their experience and insight with you!

I hope this helps,

Best wishes,

Royal Holloway, University of London Rep
Confirmed my offer to study ancient history and archaeology at Durham, we do exist out there 😉
Original post by I.Stockton
Confirmed my offer to study ancient history and archaeology at Durham, we do exist out there 😉

Congrats, Durham is one of the better ones!
Original post by Giant_Gent
Congrats, Durham is one of the better ones!

Thank you, here’s to hopefully achieving the grades needed 😆
I put Exeter for my insurance, Glasgow is my firm, but chances are I won't go to either.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending