The Student Room Group

university options for UCAS

Hi, I'm currently finishing my UCAS application and I'm finding it difficult to narrow down my 5 options for unis. I know this has to be mostly a personal choice, but I love all of their course outlines and people I've spoke to and articles say they're all good. I haven't been able to visit any of them, and I don't think I will be able to, so I just wanted to hear some thoughts if anyone has visited or is studying at them.

The ones I'm narrowing down between are Bristol, Leeds, KCL, Royal Holloway, and Edinburgh because I have 2 options left (I've also picked Birmingham and Exeter). I'm hoping to do classics and lit, and I'm just looking for a nice area that's not too far apart, but I'm mainly focused on academics.

Any help at all would be appreciated! :smile: (I'm not sure if this is the right forum, so I'm sorry if it isn't)
Just apply to your top 2 or 3 for now.
Try to visit any universities between now and Christmas (where do you live that you can’t get to any of those places in the next 3 months?) and then narrow down and add your last 2 or 3 choices to your application in January.
(edited 6 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending