The Student Room Group

Border Force Officer Manchester Airport

Hi, does anyone currently work at Manchester Aiport and can give me an idea of what kind of shifts are in operation? Number of hours, start and end times, days in/ off, etc?
Sorry to dig up an old post but I was wondering the same. Just waiting on a start date for myself at the airport and looking for inside guidance.
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 2
Original post by NYCSavage
Sorry to dig up an old post but I was wondering the same. Just waiting on a start date for myself at the airport and looking for inside guidance.

Hi, I was sent a sample shift rota as part of onboarding. I can send this to you, if you’d like?
Original post by Quayn1
Hi, I was sent a sample shift rota as part of onboarding. I can send this to you, if you’d like?

Yes please, that would be really helpful. Was this specifically for Manchester Airport? Or just a general rota to give an idea?
Reply 4
Original post by NYCSavage
Yes please, that would be really helpful. Was this specifically for Manchester Airport? Or just a general rota to give an idea?

It was for Manchester airport, I’m not sure how to send it as can’t find an option to send as an attachment via message… they also told me that the shifts were due to change soon.
Original post by Quayn1
It was for Manchester airport, I’m not sure how to send it as can’t find an option to send as an attachment via message… they also told me that the shifts were due to change soon.

Would you be willing to email me? Its my username and I use gmail
Original post by Quayn1

Received it! Thank you so much

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending