The Student Room Group

Withdrawal

I am doing adult nursing and have been withdrawn by the uni. What other courses related do you think I can applied for from the same uni or elsewhere and I can successfully get in. Looking the fact I went to uni straight from school and will only have the 1st year award
Original post by Petam
I am doing adult nursing and have been withdrawn by the uni. What other courses related do you think I can applied for from the same uni or elsewhere and I can successfully get in. Looking the fact I went to uni straight from school and will only have the 1st year award

What are your interests? If you want to stay in healthcare, look at the Allied Health Professions:

https://www.england.nhs.uk/ahp/role/

Just bear in mind that if you apply for Sep 24 entry, you have missed the January equal consideration deadline so you need to check if the courses you are interested in are still open to applicants. Whether or not you can apply to the same uni will depend on the reason why you were withdrawn.
Reply 2
Withdrawn from failing one module. I am thinking of staying in health care but I don’t really know what else to do as adult nursing has been my dream path.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending