The Student Room Group

Withdrawing from uni - student finance

Im withdrawing from my uni , I applied for student finance which was approved but I never fully completed the application because I didn't enter any bank account details ( I was waiting until I had created a student bank account). This means I haven't received any money from SFE. Also I haven't been to any lectures or seminars , only a welcome event. I'm also withdrawing within 3 weeks after my course start date. With those in mind , surely this means I won't have to pay the university any kind of fees or effect any of my future applications for funding ? Just checking before sending the withdrawal form to the uni.
Original post by kerry.woollands
Im withdrawing from my uni , I applied for student finance which was approved but I never fully completed the application because I didn't enter any bank account details ( I was waiting until I had created a student bank account). This means I haven't received any money from SFE. Also I haven't been to any lectures or seminars , only a welcome event. I'm also withdrawing within 3 weeks after my course start date. With those in mind , surely this means I won't have to pay the university any kind of fees or effect any of my future applications for funding ? Just checking before sending the withdrawal form to the uni.

Hi Kerry,

You'd need to check with the university regarding the fees. If you speak to them directly and ask them to send us a 'change of circumstance' to withdraw your application. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending