The Student Room Group

Cambridge Funding Mphil Social Anthropology 2023

Hello everyone, I have received an offer for the 1-year Mphil in Social Anthropology. I was wondering if anyone of you heard about funding and about the William Wyse bursary.. just to understand if I still have some chances to receive any or not.

Thank you in advance,
Francesca :smile:)
Reply 1
Hi Francesca, congratulations on your MPhil offer. Your chances of securing the William Wyse and other funding will depend on whether or not you applied by the funding deadline. In the past, the William Wyse scholarship required a separate application and had a separate deadline but things have changed now.

I hope this does not come as a disappointing news but most scholarship decisions have already been communicated to the recipients in March and April. There are chances that if these are declined, they may get reallocated in the next couple of months to other potential candidates.

I would also suggest that you try seeking funding opportunities outside the university, like scholarships or loans from your home country, if you are an international student. Good luck!!
(edited 11 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending