The Student Room Group

LNAT 2024 results not sent

I've seen that many people have received their LNAT scores/results, but I have not. I thought they'd be emailed to me but no matter how many times I refresh there's nothing (19th feb). Has this happened to anyone else? What can I do about it? I've seen people already have offers from Bristol and other universities, I'm so anxious that somethings gone wrong with my lnat it's making me unwell.

edit- I even tried logging onto the Pearson vue website but I couldnt find anything there either. If you have your results, please interact, or even if this has happened to anyone else so at least I know I'm not alone in worrying
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 1
hello! so sorry this has happened, it sound very stressful. personally im not in this situation, but i have seen others in the same limbo as you. have you tried contacting pearson via email or phone? you could also contact your unis to check that they have received your lnat result. good luck!!
Reply 2
Original post by HugeBP
I've seen that many people have received their LNAT scores/results, but I have not. I thought they'd be emailed to me but no matter how many times I refresh there's nothing (19th feb). Has this happened to anyone else? What can I do about it? I've seen people already have offers from Bristol and other universities, I'm so anxious that somethings gone wrong with my lnat it's making me unwell.

edit- I even tried logging onto the Pearson vue website but I couldnt find anything there either. If you have your results, please interact, or even if this has happened to anyone else so at least I know I'm not alone in worrying

Hello. This might seem like a really obvious solution, but I completely forgot to check my Spam/ Junk folder, and found my results there! So do give that a try, and if you don’t find your results there, then the next best possible course of action would probably be to contact Pearson VUE.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending