The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Kings economics and management PERSONAL STATEMENT

Hi all, for my personal statement for BSc Economics and management it was mostly on economics (with maths etc etc like a normal econ ps would have) but I did not mention management. Did anyone else do the same? And will kings mind that I did this?
Thank You
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi all, for my personal statement for BSc Economics and management it was mostly on economics (with maths etc etc like a normal econ ps would have) but I did not mention management. Did anyone else do the same? And will kings mind that I did this?
Thank You

boost
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Thank You
Hi mate, I got an offer from King's a few weeks ago for econ and management having applied for straight econ to every other uni. I did not discuss any sole managment topics and included a decent bit of maths and pure econ topics in my PS. But, I did discuss behavioural and development economics which do cross over both subjects. These could be something you can look at including and I used courses on edX to educate me on them. Other than that however, I don't think it is much of a big deal.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #2
Hi mate, I got an offer from King's a few weeks ago for econ and management having applied for straight econ to every other uni. I did not discuss any sole managment topics and included a decent bit of maths and pure econ topics in my PS. But, I did discuss behavioural and development economics which do cross over both subjects. These could be something you can look at including and I used courses on edX to educate me on them. Other than that however, I don't think it is much of a big deal.
thank you! and congrats :smile:
what were u predicted if udm?
thank you! and congrats :smile:
what were u predicted if udm?
No worries 🙂 they are 3 A* in Maths Physics and Econ. Lmk if you need anything else

Quick Reply

Latest