The Student Room Group

What’s everyone’s anual/monthly/weekly accommodation rent?

I’ve been to the Loughborough offer holders visit day and found out my anual accom rent is around £6000-9000. I’m quite shocked icl bc I didn’t know rent was THAT high. So I wanted to know if this is the average for everywhere in the uk.
Original post by giselledias08
I’ve been to the Loughborough offer holders visit day and found out my anual accom rent is around £6000-9000. I’m quite shocked icl bc I didn’t know rent was THAT high. So I wanted to know if this is the average for everywhere in the uk.
Hi @giselledias08 ,

There are lots of different accommodation options at Loughborough and there is a lot of range in the prices depending on what you would prefer. Self-catered accommodations tend to be cheaper than catered halls. If you take a look at our accommodation page you can compare different halls and prices. It may also be useful to use the filter at the top as there are so many different options.

It's quite difficult to say if this is the same everywhere in the UK but I would say prices would be fairy similar. From my experience bigger cities and further down south will tend to be more expensive.

I hope this helps. If you have any other questions please do ask 🙂

Alex

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending