The Student Room Group

I cant get anything above a c in geo a level pls help

I am so tired of studying and doing past paper questions for IAL geography edexcel only to get Cs and Ds. My predicted grades are A for bio and chem and D for geo. My principal says most ppl in our year get As so I shouldn’t worry but my teacher is so dead set on giving me a D as predicted grade. I follow the essay structure PEEL and use relevant case studies so I really don’t know what I’m doing wrong. I got a tutor but I feel that he may be using my answers in mocks and feedback from my teachers to sort of “agree” with my teacher so I would still have classes with him, I dont know what to feel. How easy is it to get and A should I try and continue to revise for the subject there’s only 2 more months until I have my exams. I haven’t taken any of the papers yet.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Reply 2
Original post by Mariannehkg
I am so tired of studying and doing past paper questions for IAL geography edexcel only to get Cs and Ds. My predicted grades are A for bio and chem and D for geo. My principal says most ppl in our year get As so I shouldn’t worry but my teacher is so dead set on giving me a D as predicted grade. I follow the essay structure PEEL and use relevant case studies so I really don’t know what I’m doing wrong. I got a tutor but I feel that he may be using my answers in mocks and feedback from my teachers to sort of “agree” with my teacher so I would still have classes with him, I dont know what to feel. How easy is it to get and A should I try and continue to revise for the subject there’s only 2 more months until I have my exams. I haven’t taken any of the papers yet.

Post an essay and you might get better feedback

Quick Reply

Latest