The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Future Media Production at MMU

Could anyone who does Future Media Production at Manchester Metropolitian University tell me more about the course? I've ovbiously read the page content for it etc, but it's still unclear to me. I've also rang up and sent an email in regards to finding out more but I've not had a response yet.

What kind of projects have you done? And what format are they in? (Short films, etc)
Original post by sophieholden
Could anyone who does Future Media Production at Manchester Metropolitian University tell me more about the course? I've ovbiously read the page content for it etc, but it's still unclear to me. I've also rang up and sent an email in regards to finding out more but I've not had a response yet.

What kind of projects have you done? And what format are they in? (Short films, etc)
Hi @sophieholden🙂

The Course Enquiries team have passed your enquiry onto a tutor so are waiting for him to reply with answers to your questions.
Have you signed up to come along to one of our applicant visit days? I think coming along would be really helpful in understanding the course more.

I hope this helps!

Chloe
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Original post by Manchester Metropolitan University
Hi @sophieholden🙂

The Course Enquiries team have passed your enquiry onto a tutor so are waiting for him to reply with answers to your questions.
Have you signed up to come along to one of our applicant visit days? I think coming along would be really helpful in understanding the course more.

I hope this helps!

Chloe
Hi again Chloe,

I haven't yet recieved an email about any applicant days for this course - I recieved my offer February 21st. Is an email regarding this on its way?
Or if not, how can I book one?
Original post by sophieholden
Hi again Chloe,

I haven't yet recieved an email about any applicant days for this course - I recieved my offer February 21st. Is an email regarding this on its way?
Or if not, how can I book one?
Hi! You should receive an email in the next week or so (they're sending them in batches to new offer holders), but if you don't receive it by next week then send an email to [email protected] 🙂 - Chloe

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending