The Student Room Group

Replacement Tenant websites

Hi

I am leaving my accommodation early as my course doesn't need me to be living close in the last couple of months. Does anyone have any replacement tenant websites that they can recommend please? It would be great to pass on my room in iQ Will Wyatt to recoup some rent. A Google is not finding anything in particular.

Many thanks in advance.
Reply 1
Original post by Georgiad11d
Hi

I am leaving my accommodation early as my course doesn't need me to be living close in the last couple of months. Does anyone have any replacement tenant websites that they can recommend please? It would be great to pass on my room in iQ Will Wyatt to recoup some rent. A Google is not finding anything in particular.

Many thanks in advance.
Hi, I’d be interested in the takeover - how much is it PW?
Reply 2
Original post by iihyjj
Hi, I’d be interested in the takeover - how much is it PW?
Hi. It is £384 per including all bills. Silver en-suite room. 4th floor of the Will Wyatt Court accommodation on Pitfield Road N1 6JP. You are welcome to come and view. Do let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.
Reply 3
Original post by Georgiad11d
Hi. It is £384 per including all bills. Silver en-suite room. 4th floor of the Will Wyatt Court accommodation on Pitfield Road N1 6JP. You are welcome to come and view. Do let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.
Hi, thank you for the reply - I think it’s above my budget so I’ll have to pass

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending