The Student Room Group

Glasgow University Law Reach Programme

Noticing that a lot of people are starting to hear back from Glasgow for Law which has me worried I’ll get rejected as I am a contextual student who hasn’t completed Reach or Top-up which are both listed as additional requirements for an adjusted offer of entry, I wasn’t aware that either of these had to completed until fairly recently and from what Ive seen it appears like they are supposed to be completed before applying, does this mean that I’m going to be automatically rejected?
I participated in reach this year to remove the S5 minimum greases required for scot’s and common law. I got rejected from glasgow from not meeting S5 grades even though they were removed.
Have emailed them for ages and no reply , sad days
Reply 2
Original post by KieranD17
I participated in reach this year to remove the S5 minimum greases required for scot’s and common law. I got rejected from glasgow from not meeting S5 grades even though they were removed.

I’m so sorry that’s awful fingers crossed you get a response soon
There's a couple of people at my school who have contextual offers for Glasgow and haven't completed reach and in their conditions it's said they have to attend summer school so maybe that's what they do?

Not for law tho, other subjects but Ive seen some law offers on here have that condition so I think it could be an option
Good luck!

Have you tried the live chat on the uni website it’s open til 1pm
Reply 5
Original post by MollieMcKezie
There's a couple of people at my school who have contextual offers for Glasgow and haven't completed reach and in their conditions it's said they have to attend summer school so maybe that's what they do?
Not for law tho, other subjects but Ive seen some law offers on here have that condition so I think it could be an option
Good luck!

got an offer from Glasgow a couple days ago with the summer school as part of my condition!!! glad that it seems to be the case lol i was so worried
Original post by Chloe__S
I’m so sorry that’s awful fingers crossed you get a response soon

Just to follow this up, the admissions acknowledged there was a mistake and they have given me an offer.
Reply 7
Just to follow this up, the admissions acknowledged there was a mistake and they have given me an offer.

That’s good to hear! I’m glad everything has worked out :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending