The Student Room Group

School

Can you help me as soon as possible because I need to do higher tier by the end of year 10 and the stress and anxiety is getting to me and I don’t want to not do it
Original post by Abbaya
Can you help me as soon as possible because I need to do higher tier by the end of year 10 and the stress and anxiety is getting to me and I don’t want to not do it

What help are you seeking?

You say you, "need to do higher tier", but haven't mentioned in what subject(s) you need to do higher tier. You've also said, "by the end of year 10" which might suggest that you're hoping to take these GCSEs a full year early (one would normally take them at the end of year 11). And why need to do higher tier? Will the world end if you do lower tier?

Also, implied within your post is the fact that you're currently assumed to be doing lower tier. Is that right? Does you school have a policy on deciding whether you're entered for lower tier or higher tier? What is that policy?

Are you looking to improve your ability in some subjects, or persuade your school to breach their own policy?

Quick Reply

Latest