The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

Computer Science offer holders day?

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone who already has an offer for CS know if there's an offer holders day planned for St Andrews? The one on the 6th April specifically says it's not for CS. Still hoping for an offer here, and just wondered. Thanks!
Reply 1
i was wondering the same thing as an offer holder day would be helpful for me deciding between edinburgh and st. andrews.
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Original post by uca_bok
i was wondering the same thing as an offer holder day would be helpful for me deciding between edinburgh and st. andrews.
When did you hear about your offer and are you a home applicant? Thanks. Still waiting to hear here.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #2
When did you hear about your offer and are you a home applicant? Thanks. Still waiting to hear here.

I am a home applicant and heard about my offer on the 6th of March - It was the last uni to get back to me so I wouldn’t worry too much if you haven’t heard yet. I have heard St. Andrews can take particularly long to reply
Reply 5
Thanks! They have an offer now - hope everyone else waiting hears soon
Any RUK heard back yet about Computer Science?
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous #3
Any RUK heard back yet about Computer Science?

I'm international amd heard back a while ago. I know at least one RUK got it at least 2 months ago and the scottish cs offers seem to be rolling out recently from second hand accounts.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending