The Student Room Group
University of York
York

York Offer Holder days (You@York)

Is anyone else having trouble logging into to you@york to book an offer holder day? Mine keeps getting stuck on the redirection screen :frown:
Hello, thank you for highlighting this. I've let our lovely IT support team know and they're looking in to it, should be fixed soon 🙂
(edited 3 months ago)
University of York
York
Original post by moonfrogg
Is anyone else having trouble logging into to you@york to book an offer holder day? Mine keeps getting stuck on the redirection screen :frown:

Hello, I'm just checking back in, are you now able to log in to you@york? IT have reported back that there's no problems and they've said if you're still having problems to contact them here: [email protected] or on this phone number +44 (0)1904 323838.

Hiya!! I know it's a bit late but for me it wasn't working on the family computer but when I tried on my laptop it worked!! Maybe try it on another device?
Reply 4
Original post by University of York

Hello, I'm just checking back in, are you now able to log in to you@york? IT have reported back that there's no problems and they've said if you're still having problems to contact them here: [email protected] or on this phone number +44 (0)1904 323838.

yeah the issue is solved now, thanks :smile:
yeah the issue is solved now, thanks :smile:

aww that's great!! hope you could book onto the day you wanted :biggrin:
Reply 6
Original post by isabellachloe16

aww that's great!! hope you could book onto the day you wanted :biggrin:

yeah i booked onto the 21st for psychology!! :biggrin:
yeah i booked onto the 21st for psychology!! :biggrin:

Enjoy!! I'm booked on the 13th of April for Midwifery 😀 !!
Reply 8
We went to open day and loved it.
What is different about this day please
Original post by deereay
We went to open day and loved it.
What is different about this day please

for those who applied to york and have gotten an offer
Reply 10
Original post by emm4nuella
for those who applied to york and have gotten an offer

Thanks, have got an offer for environmental science.
Just wondering how different the content will be
Original post by deereay
Thanks, have got an offer for environmental science.
Just wondering how different the content will be

Hello,

Congratulations on your offer 🙂 Offer holder days are really about getting a feel for some of the finer details, e.g. meeting academics in your department and getting a taste of teaching. While you're here I'd really recommend chatting to some of our ambassadors who can answer questions from their first hand experience. There's a chat function here where you can ask specifically about environmental science.
Reply 12
I am interested in changing my offer holder visit date from the 9th March to something else, wondering what other dates there are?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending