The Student Room Group

BMW/MINI Degree Apprenticeships 2024

Just wondering if many people have applied for the BMW group apprenticeships, and if so, whether or not you've heard back i.e. been invited to or completed an AC? Still waiting to hear back for the engineering technician MINI plant role I applied for.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
which role did you apply for ?
Reply 2
engineering technician - mini plant oxford. Did you apply?
applied for digital tech and solutions at Goodwood, have successfully passed the video interview and now just waiting to be shortlisted for the assessment centre
Reply 4
Same here just different role. I emailed and they said that they will start contacting candidates once the applications close. For mine thats this sunday. Goodluck with your application!
Original post by lfjshelly
Same here just different role. I emailed and they said that they will start contacting candidates once the applications close. For mine thats this sunday. Goodluck with your application!
damn lol mine closed on the 25th of February and I still haven't heard back what do you think i should do?
Reply 6
I'd say dont stress - email the careers team and they should be able to update you. BMW receive so many applications so I wouldn't worry, they are probably still processing them :smile:
(edited 1 month ago)
Just wondering if many people have applied for the BMW group apprenticeships, and if so, whether or not you've heard back i.e. been invited to or completed an AC? Still waiting to hear back for the engineering technician MINI plant role I applied for.
I passed my video interview for the business apprenticeship with BMW in January and they said I'm through to the AC. still haven't heard back about when the ac is though even though I have emailed multiple times
Original post by ameliejarvis
I passed my video interview for the business apprenticeship with BMW in January and they said I'm through to the AC. still haven't heard back about when the ac is though even though I have emailed multiple times

Same spot here lol, did you apply through getmyfirstjob?

Although I applied to digital tech and solutions
Reply 10
Just got my assessment center invite which will be on next Wednesday, I applied for the data analyst role at wokefield park
anyone heard back for digital tech and solutions?
I passed video interview for engineering technician ~ Swindon on 5th feb and still haven’t received my AC invitation, Did any one else yet?
I think it’s over for me guys
Original post by Futureblade
I passed video interview for engineering technician ~ Swindon on 5th feb and still haven’t received my AC invitation, Did any one else yet?

Same here lol I passed my DTS For goodwood on the 16th of Feb, yet to here back, I emailed them some time back around 2 weeks ago here’s what they said/

Thanks for getting in touch.The next step will be the assessment centres the proposed date is 23rd April, so BMW will contact you directly nearer the time to let you know if you have been invited.We will also be in touch nearer the time to prepare you as much as we can for the day.I hope that makes sense, let me know if you have any questions at all!

Many thanks,Sophie

She said 7-10 days before the assesment centre people will start getting invites
Original post by Futureblade

in January I got the email from getmyfirstjob saying I'd passed the video interview for the business apprenticeship and am into the final round. finally heard back from bmw last week and they told me I'm not in the last round
in January I got the email from getmyfirstjob saying I'd passed the video interview for the business apprenticeship and am into the final round. finally heard back from bmw last week and they told me I'm not in the last round

when was the assessment centre meant to be and what level/location?
Original post by ahamdkan1567
when was the assessment centre meant to be and what level/location?
idk the date exactly but it was around now. it was the business degree apprenticeship in farnborough
idk the date exactly but it was around now. it was the business degree apprenticeship in farnborough

sad to hear it is what it is though, just keep going with other applications and you should get an offer :smile:

has anyone heard back anything for goodwood location?
Reply 19
Original post by ahamdkan1567
has anyone heard back anything for goodwood location?

still waiting for assessment centre invite, I just emailed them again they're taking ages

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending