The Student Room Group

Ainsworth strange situation

Ee
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by Owenwebster
Are these A03 points good enough/make sense for Ainsworths strange situation?
Lacks ecological validity (lab experiment)
Has a cultural bias (experiment took place in US and looks at US families)
Has high replicability ( Lab experiment and the idea of the meta-analysis carried out by kroonenberg….)
i dont think Ainsworth's strange situation will come up as a 16 marker? but if it does you need at least 10 marks of evaluation in an essay. an essay question might be 'discuss research into types of attachment' and then you will use Ainsworth! but yeah at least 4-5 evaluative points! @kayleigh_t.27 what do you think? :smile:
Yeah as said above you need 5 evaluation paragraphs, or 4 with however points. If you get an application 16 marker you'd only need 3 evaluations. These evaluations look good
Original post by emm4nuella
i dont think Ainsworth's strange situation will come up as a 16 marker? but if it does you need at least 10 marks of evaluation in an essay. an essay question might be 'discuss research into types of attachment' and then you will use Ainsworth! but yeah at least 4-5 evaluative points! @kayleigh_t.27 what do you think? :smile:
I think it could come up as a 16 marker as it's a named study isn't it? Any of those can come up as a 16 marker :smile:

Those evaluation points look great though!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending