The Student Room Group

Why am I so hyper sexual around my bf? I always regret it after

I’ve been with my bf for around 9 months now, and we do have a lot of sex, but what I’ve noticed is I’ll be overly sexual literaly acting like a prostitute around him even though I don’t really want to. We’ll spend the entire evening doing sex acts and I’m usually not that bothered but for some reason it’s like this force is making me do so much stuff. After we have sex I feel empty and upset and guilty a lot of the time. My bf is in no way pushy, idk why I do this to myself but I self sabotage by being hyper sexual and constantly touching/engaging in sexual acts with him. I do love my bf and want to have sex with him but I don’t understand why I do this on such an excessive level everytime? It’s strange like I consent to everything and just do stuff because I can but then hate myself after
Original post by Anonymous
After we have sex I feel empty and upset and guilty a lot of the time.

Does your boyfriend know you feel this way? What do you do and how does he treat you after sex?
Reply 2
Is this possibly a self esteem issue? Maybe you feel to keep your boyfriend you need to be sexually available at all times?

Have you tried meeting up in situations where sex is off the table for part of it? Not necessarily anything expensive like going for a meal but just going for a walk etc.

Then you can deepen the connection and perhaps start to get rid of the idea that sex is all you can offer.
Reply 3
Original post by 1582
Does your boyfriend know you feel this way? What do you do and how does he treat you after sex?

He’s aware and says we don’t have to do things if I don’t want and he cuddles me after
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Is this possibly a self esteem issue? Maybe you feel to keep your boyfriend you need to be sexually available at all times?

Have you tried meeting up in situations where sex is off the table for part of it? Not necessarily anything expensive like going for a meal but just going for a walk etc.

Then you can deepen the connection and perhaps start to get rid of the idea that sex is all you can offer.

Yes this is the weird thing I know he loves me for more than my body but somehow when we’re alone together the focus will be like 90% sex 10% other things.

We do go out and that’s completely fine but obviously we will go to eachothers hosues a lot too because of money and it’s easy but in those situations we will be “in bed” doing various things the whole time

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending