The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCAS Extra UCL

Ive been Rejected from CS at UCL and i was wondering if i applied to a random course at UCL to be accepted would it be possible to transfer to a course like statistics and econ which i do meet the grade requirements for
Not sure if UCL participates, but otherwise you can only enter UCAS Extra if you have no offers at all.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Vesti La Giubba
Not sure if UCL participates, but otherwise you can only enter UCAS Extra if you have no offers at all.
i was asking if i applied to ucl through ucas extra to a course i dont want to do,could i transfer courses at ucl
Original post by amazinoo
i was asking if i applied to ucl through ucas extra to a course i dont want to do,could i transfer courses at ucl
Probably not
You can but that would only be done once you're at the uni so you would have to apply before a given deadline for the next semester. That's exactly what I'm planning to do.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous #1
You can but that would only be done once you're at the uni so you would have to apply before a given deadline for the next semester. That's exactly what I'm planning to do.
what course you doing it for, im a bit nervous about doing it thinking ill be forced to do a course i dnt like
what course you doing it for, im a bit nervous about doing it thinking ill be forced to do a course i dnt like
I wanted to study International relations or law but I chose Social sciences with data science. But the thing is I really don't want to study that so if I can't switch I'm going to definitely find another option.
Ive been Rejected from CS at UCL and i was wondering if i applied to a random course at UCL to be accepted would it be possible to transfer to a course like statistics and econ which i do meet the grade requirements for
what grades did u apply with
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous #2
what grades did u apply with
A*AA in math, cs and econ
how thats pretty good, did u get an official rejection or is it just assumption
Reply 10
how thats pretty good, did u get an official rejection or is it just assumption
official rejection, i hear average offer rate was 3 A*
A really risky and unlikely plan tbh.
official rejection, i hear average offer rate was 3 A*
im sorry for the pestering but when did you apply and recieve the rejection, im getting paranoid after several rejections
Reply 13
im sorry for the pestering but when did you apply and recieve the rejection, im getting paranoid after several rejections
no problem but i applied for the early deadline due to applying to oxford(rejection aswell) and recieved my rejection last week roughly

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending