The Student Room Group

Woodhouse application

I applied to do English, Maths, Physics with these predicted grades in December, am I likely to get in?-
English Literature- 8
English Language-8
Maths- 7
Biology-8
Physics-8
Chemistry-6
Latin-8
Computer Science-8
Geography- 7
History-7
Further Maths-6

Since they're oversubscribed, I'm worried that it's likely that they're mostly going to accept all 9 students which I'm nowhere near, also they said they'd respond before the end of April but how long of a period would it be likely to actually get a response? Any help would be greatly appreciated, I'm so worried.
Original post by notleftblankok
I applied to do English, Maths, Physics with these predicted grades in December, am I likely to get in?-
English Literature- 8
English Language-8
Maths- 7
Biology-8
Physics-8
Chemistry-6
Latin-8
Computer Science-8
Geography- 7
History-7
Further Maths-6
Since they're oversubscribed, I'm worried that it's likely that they're mostly going to accept all 9 students which I'm nowhere near, also they said they'd respond before the end of April but how long of a period would it be likely to actually get a response? Any help would be greatly appreciated, I'm so worried.

Try not to worry. It is absolutely possible that you will get an offer with those grades. From memory last year offers should be coming out in the next few days. Good luck.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending