The Student Room Group

Help with enrolling in A Level Bio, Chem and Phys w/ practical endorsement privately

Hi,
I’m an 18 year old graduating from games development college, planning on going back to college as a private candidate in ~2 years to switch career path and eventually study medicine or dentistry, hence the need for practical endorsement.

I’ve been looking into Tutors & Exams as my exam centre of choice, although I’m very lost.
What’s the process from start to finish to enrol? And what is the total cost to sit all three science A levels with practical endorsement and written exams?

I’ve also considered going through CloudLearn for the same subjects, and I was wondering about your guys’ experiences with them and whether it’d be a good idea to go through them.

Thanks in advance!
(edited 1 month ago)
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Reply 2
Original post by lumipaws
Hi,
I’m an 18 year old graduating from games development college, planning on going back to college as a private candidate in ~2 years to switch career path and eventually study medicine or dentistry, hence the need for practical endorsement.
I’ve been looking into Tutors & Exams as my exam centre of choice, although I’m very lost.
What’s the process from start to finish to enrol? And what is the total cost to sit all three science A levels with practical endorsement and written exams?
I’ve also considered going through CloudLearn for the same subjects, and I was wondering about your guys’ experiences with them and whether it’d be a good idea to go through them.
Thanks in advance!

Wouldn’t it be better to take Bio Chem and Maths for the subjects you want to study?
Reply 3
I’ll tutor you for £10 an hour, did bio and Chem a levels. Did a law degree and now doing the barrister training course
Reply 4
Original post by Hello326
I’ll tutor you for £10 an hour, did bio and Chem a levels. Did a law degree and now doing the barrister training course
what r ur qualifications and details for tutoring

Quick Reply

Latest