The Student Room Group

How do i revise?

i am a y11 student and my exams are in about 2 months, how do i properly and effectively revise topics such as maths and science.? Are flashcards useful?, i feel i learn while making little flashcards, i dont know if they are as effective as i think they are. Or is my best option to just go over past papers
I recommend using the specification to get a good understanding of what exactly you need to learn. Then use active recall to test yourself on what you know to commit it to memory. Finally, do past paper questions to make sure you hit the marking criteria :smile:
Original post by KittyCoconut
i am a y11 student and my exams are in about 2 months, how do i properly and effectively revise topics such as maths and science.? Are flashcards useful?, i feel i learn while making little flashcards, i dont know if they are as effective as i think they are. Or is my best option to just go over past papers
TSR Asks...what is your favourite way to revise?

You might find this thread useful to see how other people like to structure their revision and to get some inspiration for new revision techniques :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest