The Student Room Group

Scholarships/Tuition fees

hi. i’ve got a question for those who have applied for scholarships. if the university provides a scholarship that covers tuition fees, do you still apply for tuition loan on student finance. Also the scholarship isn’t guaranteed as-well, so how would you go on about this?
Original post by Abeans
hi. i’ve got a question for those who have applied for scholarships. if the university provides a scholarship that covers tuition fees, do you still apply for tuition loan on student finance. Also the scholarship isn’t guaranteed as-well, so how would you go on about this?

If your scholarship application is succesful and it covers your tuition fees, then you don't need a tuition fee loan. It would be better to apply for student finance and then decline the tuition fee loan before you start your course if you gain the scholarship.
Reply 2
Original post by normaw
If your scholarship application is succesful and it covers your tuition fees, then you don't need a tuition fee loan. It would be better to apply for student finance and then decline the tuition fee loan before you start your course if you gain the scholarship.
Thank you for your help, because I was a bit confused on what to do haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending