The Student Room Group

EPQ ideas

I’m in year 12 and the deadline for my EPQ proposal is soon. I want to focus my EPQ on neurodevelopmental disorders.
I’m thinking about the topics of the effectiveness of psychotropic drugs ok treatments or the misdiagnosis of women.
How would I phrase either of these into being a good EPQ question and which would be a stronger point that’s easier to write about
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Original post by Lizuyu
I’m in year 12 and the deadline for my EPQ proposal is soon. I want to focus my EPQ on neurodevelopmental disorders.
I’m thinking about the topics of the effectiveness of psychotropic drugs ok treatments or the misdiagnosis of women.
How would I phrase either of these into being a good EPQ question and which would be a stronger point that’s easier to write about

I'm no experts in either, so do some inital research and see how much literature is available for each topic. CHose the topic with the most (relevant!!) literature available.
"To what extent are psychotropic drugs effective for treating xxx disorder?"

"What are the consequences of misdignosing women?"

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending