The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

UCLan West Lakes campus, mental health nurse placement circuit North

Edit: I got an answer and the placements are very local.

Hi, I've been accepted for a September 2024 mental health nurse placement at UCLan West Lakes Campus. Super excited but I can't seem to find any info on the Cumbrian placement circuit. I've been assigned North, and did ask during my interview if that meant the North as supplied on the map but that was for the main Preston campus, they couldn't give me any info for the West Lakes campus. If anyone knows anything I'd much appreciate it!
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by MillarMoloney
Edit: I got an answer and the placements are very local.
Hi, I've been accepted for a September 2024 mental health nurse placement at UCLan West Lakes Campus. Super excited but I can't seem to find any info on the Cumbrian placement circuit. I've been assigned North, and did ask during my interview if that meant the North as supplied on the map but that was for the main Preston campus, they couldn't give me any info for the West Lakes campus. If anyone knows anything I'd much appreciate it!
Hi @MillarMoloney,

Brilliant news that you have been accepted for this placement! You must be so pleased 😊

I can see above that you have now received an answer to your question about placement locations, which is great!
Do you have any other questions as I'd be more than happy to help.

All the best,
Sarah
(edited 1 month ago)
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending