The Student Room Group

Cambridge Law Prep?

I am currently in sixth form and want to apply to law for uni and a lot of the advice for this is to do super curricular etc. does anyone have any advice for these since I have been reading etc and was wondering if there is any other advice? Thank you!
Reply 1
Find areas that intrigue you! Make sure to record what you learn, find interesting or think while you engage with your super curricular activities. This will come in handy for your ps. Genuine enthusiasm will also shine through. I’d say they’re mostly looking for candidates with passion and critical thinking skills. Ofc Im assuming your grades are on par with the average oxbridge applicant. You have to find something that makes you stand out; be it enthusiasm, skills, research or perspectives etc.

Best of luck!!
Reply 2
Original post by Coeoe
Find areas that intrigue you! Make sure to record what you learn, find interesting or think while you engage with your super curricular activities. This will come in handy for your ps. Genuine enthusiasm will also shine through. I’d say they’re mostly looking for candidates with passion and critical thinking skills. Ofc Im assuming your grades are on par with the average oxbridge applicant. You have to find something that makes you stand out; be it enthusiasm, skills, research or perspectives etc.
Best of luck!!

Thank you!
Yeah just be super enthusiastic in your interviews!

You're not required to know any legal knowledge for the degree, but it's good to get familiarised with some anyway. Law in Action podcasts, general knowledge of political affairs, showing an attention to detail in research will help you forward.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending