The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL MSC Entrepreneurship Offers

Hey everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone had received an offer for the MSC Entrepreneurship course at UCL?

If so, could you tell me how long the process took?

I have another offer from Durham and I am not sure whether to accept it before hearing back from UCL, but my deposit due date is fast approaching!
I'm also waiting for offer. Can I ask you when was your date of application?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #1
I'm also waiting for offer. Can I ask you when was your date of application?

So I completed my part of the application on 15th February, but I believe that they will have only had access to it from the 11th March. Since my 2nd referee took so long to complete his part. How about you?

From what I heard at a master's fair, UCL could take somewhere between 6-8 weeks to reply
Original post by jakehku
So I completed my part of the application on 15th February, but I believe that they will have only had access to it from the 11th March. Since my 2nd referee took so long to complete his part. How about you?
From what I heard at a master's fair, UCL could take somewhere between 6-8 weeks to reply

I completed my application on 5th March, and still waiting for an offer. I also heard that offers take more than 6 weeks, so I think I'll have to wait a little longer. I hope we have good results:smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
I completed my application on 5th March, and still waiting for an offer. I also heard that offers take more than 6 weeks, so I think I'll have to wait a little longer. I hope we have good results:smile:

Ah okay, so not too long before I did mine. Yeah, I also heard that you're not even supposed to call admissions until it has been something like 10 weeks though... Kinda crazy aha. Thank you so much, good luck to you too!! :smile:

Sorry for the late reply btw, been a bit busy with job applications.

If you don't mind me asking, what percentage are you on course for? I recently completed my degree and got 65.4%, was just wondering if you think that will be fairly competitive or not?

Also, please let me know once you've received your decision!
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous

Hey! I just received an email asking for me to complete a video interview 🙂 Have you heard anything yet?
Original post by jakehku
Hey! I just received an email asking for me to complete a video interview 🙂 Have you heard anything yet?

Wow! Congratulations 🙂 Thank you for sharing your schedule. In my case, I'm still waiting for their decision. I hope I'll also get a good news. Good luck for your interview and thanks again for your updates : )

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending