The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Oh god, not another internet based marraige.

What's wrong with people nowadays?

Why not just go out and get yourself some instead? :p:
:redface: :redface: is it because I look like a diamond?
Reply 3
For a JPEG?

We all know her standards are questionable, at best; but that strikes even me as naïve.
Do you really want a girl, who will use SamTheMan's head massager on your dick??
Reply 5
awwww.....but that diamond looks horrible. in my opinion. sorry.

karen x
Please say yes! As TSR bridesmaid I haven't had a wedding to be bridesmaid for for ages :biggrin:
Profesh
For a JPEG?

We all know her standards are questionable, at best; but that strikes even me as naïve.

I love your bitchiness!!!! Makes me smile :biggrin:
Reply 8
BlueAngel

no, its because you hinted for one. here is a little something to go with it. .http://whyfiles.org/149love/images/diamond_necklace.jpg
what about Shane?
ramroff
no, its because you hinted for one. here is a little something to go with it. .http://whyfiles.org/149love/images/diamond_necklace.jpg

lovely :love:
ramroff

Will you marry me?

BlueAngel? wasnt it someone else u were askin me for advice about the other day?!
the necklace looks horrible as well, sorry...id prefer something with just one single diamond in....keep it simple....dont want something ridiculous.

karen x
Reply 13
BlueAngel

Of course, the mere sight of you may be sufficient to blind some people.

But that isn't why :wink:

(Disclaimer: take none of this personally; I don't know what you look like any more than Ramroff does. Which is kind of my point.)
bestdeceptions
Please say yes! As TSR bridesmaid I haven't had a wedding to be bridesmaid for for ages :biggrin:

you admitted to cheating and stopped the last 1.
Reply 15
bestdeceptions

ooo can i be the priest/vicar ill be ever so good
BlueAngel
what about Shane?

This is perfect.

You can have an internet based marraige to go with your stalker-like crush. :p:

I see your the type who likes a serious relationship, eh?
Reply 17
Profesh
For a JPEG?

How on earth are you a male
Profesh
Of course, the mere sight of you may be sufficient to blind some people.

But that isn't why :wink:

(Disclaimer: take none of this personally; I don't know what you look like any more than Ramroff does. Which is kind of my point.)

You can always wear some cool shades :cool:
Reply 19
BlueAngel
what about Shane?

I will let you see him when he wants to meet you, and I will allow you to do him

Latest

Trending

Trending